Seminar location Hamburg
Enjoy Germany’s most beautiful city and combine your stay with an extraordinary course in biomechanical knowledge. Hamburg offers you a world class night entertainment, Europe’s second biggest harbor and a lake located just directly in the city. Of course you can go shopping beside the Seminar or enjoy a cruise through the town.
- Coming from a south or east direction of Germany over the A1/ A7 to Hamburg, take the A255, after crossing the Bridge over the river Elbe you will reach us in ca. 12 min
- From the exit of A7 direction north you'll need 20 min
- From the exit of A24 direction from Berlin approx. 15 min
- During rush hour please calculate additional 30 min
Distance main station - currex ca. 4 km | taxi takes ca. 10 min. (12,- €) | by bus ca. 20- 25 min
- Leave central station in direction "Kirchenalle"
- Cross the street and head to bus station "mainstation/ Kirchenallee"
- Take the bus line 6 in direction "U- Borgweg". Exit "Gertigstrasse"
- Walk ca. 50 meters in driving direction and turn left to "Poelchaukamp"
- At the next crossroad turn right into the "Dorotheenstraße"
- After 70 meters on the right hand side you will reach currex
Distance airport - currex ca. 5 km | taxi ca. 10- 15 min (14,- €) | public transport ca. 30 min
- Take the metro (S1) from the airport in direction "Ohlsdorf" until station "Barmbek". Exit the train here.
- Jump into the U3 in direction "Kellinghusenstraße". Exit "Sierichstraße"
- Leave the metro station to the left side and follow the "Sierichstraße" until you'll reach "Andreasstraße". Turn left.
- At the T turn right into the "Dorotheenstraße"
- After 50 meters you will reach currex on the left side
Hamburg Tourism | Tel: +49-(0)40-300 51 300
Hotel Cristobal (please name "currex" for booking) is our seminar hotel. It's a three star hotel and quite OK. You'll stay in the heart of Winterhude not far away from the Alster lake, that offers a perfekt 8k running track | apartment from 78,- € | distance to seminar location. 20 m
Quite new (opened in summer 2012) is the Lifestyle Club Aspira, which is having 48 rooms for non-members as well. After booking a room you are allowed to join the events of the club and the SPA area for free. All rooms are featured with 42” flat screens, refrigerator, bathrobe and king-size bed. | apartment from 110,- € | breakfast buffet for 17,- € | distance to seminar location: 1,5 km.
The Hotel-Pension Schwanenwik is an impressiv art nouveau building directly located at the Alster lake. Enjoy a sundowner at the outdoor bar "Alsterperle" located just across the road | apartment from 50,- € | distance to seminar location: 2,0 km
The Hotel Alsterblick is located just next to the Pension Schwanwik and is a small classical 4 star Hotel | apartment for 65,- € - 90,- € | distance to seminar location: 2,0 km
Heikotel - close to the main city park located, this hotel has been renovated in February 2011. Previous participants of our seminars recommended the ambaince. Please make sure that you book a room in the new part of the hotel.| apartment from 71,50 € | distance to seminar location: 2,7 km
East Hamburg - if you want to spend money in a design dream hotel: This is it! This hotel offers 3 different bars and is one of the towns hot spots! Located just 400 m away from the worlds famous "Reeperbahn", you'll be tired the next morning. | apartment from 155,- € | distance to seminar location: 6,1 km
The Side Hotel is also very modern and stylish and located in the city center. It's close to the Lake Innen-alster | apartment from 149,- € | distance to seminar location: 4,2 km