currex - certified motion analyst
Become part of a strong network
Passing the examination to become a currex-certified motion analyst is a demonstration of your abilities and skills in the implementation and interpretation of independent and complete kinematic motion analysis. Obtaining your license is the final stage in the currex motion analysis seminars.
You now have experts’ knowledge and methods at your disposal and will have learnt how to evaluate scientific information from the field of biomechanics in a critical way. You have a strong sense of responsibility and ethical behavior when it comes to your patients/customers.
After passing the examination, you are allowed to use the title “currex-certified motion analyst” and the currex seal, and you will receive a certificate and personalized stamp as well as marketing material for external communication.
AIM OF THE CERTIFICATE
- Quality assurance in motion analysis
- Objective evaluations in case studies relating to motion analysis
- Proof of medical standards in technical analysis
- Listing of your name on relevant homepages in the internet
- Evidence of high quality motion analysis to the customer
- Logical marketing concepts
- The examination is based on the currex examination rules (only in german language).
- Successful participation with graduation of seminar modules I to III on motion analysis
- €295 VAT-exempt in accordance with Section 4 No. 21 para. a)–bb)
(German VAT Act).
- Certificate and official seal
- Two hours
- 9– 10 a.m.: Written test
- 10 a.m.– 6 p.m.: 60 minutes of demonstration per candidate with the interpretation of a case study in front of an examination board.
- Appointments will be made on a first come, first served basis at registration.