Gait-& Running Module II
KNEE TRACKING, ANALYISS OF RUNNING TECHNIQUE AND BODY POSTURE
Based on Module I, the advanced seminar enlarges your analytical knowledge within the sagittal plane to optimize the technique of locomotion and within the frontal-anterior plane to evaluate the movement of the knee joint. Your therapeutic skills will be increased by discussions about running technique, body posture analyzes, clinical foot pressure measurement as well as by a practical part of stretching and strengthening exercises. Moreover, you will learn to track the knee and at the end of Module II you are able to provide multidimensional biomechanical and therapeutic aspects and reports to your patients.
- Knee tracking and pattern interpretation in the frontal-anterior plane
- Foot pressure measurement and interpretation to optimize the medical care
- Learn how to do efficient marketing on your new assessement
- Advanced usage of the software for gait analysis
- Biomechanics of the myofascial chains and the muscle dysbalances
- Functional Posture of the pelvis and back
- Cause, diagnostic and therapy of twenty-one important soft tissue injuries
- Setting of anatomical landmarks
- Videorecording of a case study
- Generating the knee traccking pattern
- Interpret case studys for reference values, valgus and varus: typical diagnostic findings, angles and interpretation
- Creation of reports and multidimensional care concepts
- Testing of muscle functions and stretching of the locomotors
- Core stability and strenght training
- The optimal running technique in relationship to efficiency and injury prevention
- Successful graduation of modules I (test will be conducted at the start of the seminar), career as paramedic
- 15 (max.)
- € 695
- Seminar documents, a balance pad and catering on both days
- When you make a binding reservation for three or more seminar appointments (excluding user meetings) or three or more seminar participants, we will give you a discount of 15% per person.
- Payment must be made in full upon registration for the seminar. After payment has been received, your place on the seminar is guaranteed. The invoice will be sent to you along with the confirmation of your registration.
- After registering in writing, you will receive
confirmation of your registration and additional information about the
- Clothing required for the practical element
- Additional information
MAX. NO. OF PARTICIPANTS
- By setting a limit of 15 participants per seminar, we can guarantee you intensive support and training with plenty of practical work.
- Please book your own overnight accommodation at the seminar location.
- A certificate of participation will be issued at the end of the seminar.
- If you cancel, the following rules apply: Cancelling a seminar must be done in writing – either by letter or by fax. If seminar participation is cancelled up to two weeks before the start of the seminar (incoming post must be received 10 working days before the start of the seminar), we charge an administration fee of 15%. If the seminar is cancelled for whatever reason within two weeks before the start of the seminar, you are entitled to no refund. It is, however, possible to name an alternative participant (except in the case of the examination to become a motion analyst). currex GmbH reserves the right to cancel a seminar if the number of participants is too low and/or in the case of illness of the tutor holding the seminar or any other reason beyond the control of the organiser. In such cases, you will be entitled to a refund of the seminar fee. The participant reserves the right to prove minor damages.